Crémant de Bourgogne Rosé
The Crémant de Bourgogne Rosé-Vitteaut-Alberti is a blend of grapes
from the Côte de Beaune :
- 100 % Pinot Noir
The Maison Vitteaut Alberti makes wine from the Crémant Rosé according to the traditional method :
- pneumatic presses with a capacity of 50 hl with increase in pressure by
- musts fined and cleansed after 24 hours
- seeding with selected yeasts
- vinification in vats at 20°C
- fermentation in the bottle (traditional method) and breeding in cellar
air-conditioned to 15°C.
The Crémant develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to a breeding
minimum of 16 to 18 months in the bottle
Beautiful dress for this Crémant an intense pink with fine bubbles.
Nose : expressive with notes of red fruits.
The mouth is rich and fleshy (aromas of ripe apricots, currants and raspberries)
keeps a lot of finesse.
This Crémant Rosé de Bourgogne is a pure pinot noir, both intense and refined.