Crémant de Bourgogne - Brut
The Crémant de Bourgogne White Vitteaut-Alberti is a blend of grapes
from the côte chalonnaise and the Côte de Beaune :
- 40 % chardonnay
- 40 % pinot noir
- 20 % aligoté
The Maison Vitteaut-Alberti makes wine from the Crémant Blanc by the traditional method:
- pneumatic presses with a capacity of 50 hl with increase in pressure per stage progressive
- musts fined and cleansed after 24 hours
- seeding with selected yeasts
- vinification in vats at 20°C
- fermentation in the bottle (traditional method) and ageing in air-conditioned cellar at 15°C.
The Crémant develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to a breeding
minimum of 16 to 18 months in the bottle.
This Crémant reveals a pale gold colour, bright, a fine mousse and silky.
The nose is fruity and floral.
The palate is light and round at the same time, vinous and subtle.
A successful marriage for this crémant de Bourgogne blanc, between the fineness of the chardonnay, the vinosity of the pinot noir and the liveliness of the aligoté.