wine for baptism
How to choose wine for a baptism?
Among the selection Le Bourguignon, several wines are regularly ordered for baptisms, with always excellent returns.
In particular :
- Bourgogne Aligoté, a white wine with good price-performance ratio for the aperitif of baptism
- Chablis, for the white wine of a baptism
- Red wine for baptism: Pinot Noir red wine from the Domaine Le Meix de la Croix, excellent quality with this cheap red wine less than 7 euros.
- Crémant for aperitif or dessert. The Crémants de Bourgogne are also in demand instead of Champagne: wines are much cheaper and qualitatively excellent, perfectly adapted for a baptism.
The wines offered by Le Bourguignon for a baptism are listed in this category, and are all less than 8 euros per bottle per 36.
If you want more prestigious wines for baptism, go in the category of prestigious wines.
Do not hesitate to call us on 03 66 72 97 62 for advice on the choice of wine for a baptism
wine for marriage
How much wine for a baptism?
It is possible to provide a bottle for 2 to 4 people for wines served at the table during baptisms and 1 bottle for 3 people when it comes to the aperitif of baptism.
For the wine served at the baptism table:
- Red wine and rosé wine: 1 bottle of wine for 2 to 3 people
- White wine: 1 bottle of wine for 3 to 4 people
Aperitif and / or dessert of baptism:
- Sparkling wine (Champagne or Crémant): 1 bottle of wine for 3 to 4 people.
wedding wine quote