Crémant de Bourgogne - Blanc de blancs
The Crémant de Bourgogne Blanc de Blancs Vitteaut-Alberti is a blend of
grapes from the Côte Chalonnaise and the Côte de Beaune :
- 80 % chardonnay
- 20 % aligoté
The Maison Vitteaut Alberti makes wine from the Crémant Blanc de Blancs according to the method
- pneumatic presses with a capacity of 50 hl with increase in pressure by
- musts fined and cleansed after 24 hours
- seeding with selected yeasts
- vinification in vats at 20°C
- fermentation in the bottle (traditional method) and breeding in cellar
air-conditioned to 15°C.
The Crémant develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to a breeding
minimum of 16 to 18 months in the bottle
This Crémant de Burgundy of the dress, bright gold, reveals a thin cord of bubbles
The nose is subtle with hints of lemon and floral.
The mouth finds its balance between liveliness to a dominant citrus, and fineness of
aromas of pear. Nice length, very slightly honeyed and toasted.
Purity of the mineral freshness of a crémant Blanc de Blancs, to the elegant finish